Tuesday, February 26, 2019

Eclipse                                                                                                            My blurry eyes woke up and fell on him                                                    he loomed over my crown                                                                            how bright and beautiful was he !                                                                                           though carved intricately on the dark canvas, boldly he defied me pouring  grace on him ,                                                                                                           My lips were sealed and eyes were glued to my celestial beau shamelessly gazing upon him though he shunned me with swollen pride... more and more                                                                                                        and when the dawn treaded my misty house I saw him still in an altered form .... now hot and blazing in the deep dark diurnal hour  dazzling and radiant as ever  ....                                                                yesternight blanketed by  my home he hid himself far away from me  and now enticed by its own shame he seals himself from me again ....But in whatever form he may be :a cold and distant nocturnal gem or a scorching sphere of light ,                                                                                I will still love him though                                                                            he has eclipsed himself from his own soul.

No comments:

Post a Comment