Tuesday, February 26, 2019

I knew it was you...     I knew it was you who had clogged my mind,my agony reached mountain heights feeling the dark clouds roaring and thundering but unwilling to pour down shooting my grief beyond heavens.                                                                                                   I knew it was you who were stuck in my throat causing and growing like those cancerous cells that cease never but would cease my heart one day as you are still that hidden tumour:invisible ,arcane and impossible to remove...    because you are in my heart ,you are my soul and now after these rigorous attempts of the black clouds to burst and my spirit masters to heal my pestilence  , you are finally out in the open green fields and have revealed yourself to me.                   I know now why I had wailed ,why had I raved but now I see you and I am calm dead and what else can I want ,can I ask for more when already god has let me to die in your arms?                                                                                                                                                   

No comments:

Post a Comment