Wednesday, July 4, 2018

"Pages "                                                             You have the most beautiful eyes in the world. You are that naughty little elf which was till now hidden shly in his grotto. You aren't made of ether and light but you are the pristine baby of the earthly realm. You are made of the fragrant mud that  exudes essence when drenched by showers or you are a forest nymph living on the dark green groves and so when my eyes spot your magical demeanor, this heart skips a beat and my eyes shy away when you give me that amorous look and makes my heart drawn to you. I can sense that naughty twinkle in your beautiful beautiful eyes  and that fiery piercing beams of light that blind me and your silvery smile which kills me and my heart then oozes out the red ink that    helps me make you immortal, unfortunately through my mediocre words for my words evade your essence. They are weak and the more they ornate you, the more they weaken for your beauty is ineffable. No one can put you in words. It's just my humble try as I have to come out somewhere and I can't come before you,  and so my soul gets only one way to imprint itself  through these mortal pages which are my companions in distress, my magical stones of healing and my spirit guides who are always caressing a soothing balm over my anguished soul.

No comments:

Post a Comment