Wednesday, July 4, 2018


When I look at you
When I look at you, your dark tresses, and your intoxicating eyes and lips, I feel as  I am no more myself who has long forgotten his name , body and soul merged with you completely through your fragrance and charm.
When I look at you , your killing beauty like some ave of talons soaring high up in the vast firmament, chases my heart and rips it to death , make it bleed and roar in pain , like the thunderous waves of the boundless blue ocean.
When my mind sways , and wanders , when my eyes weary in quest of you and my  weak frame now more tired  and numb like the measureless sands of the pristine world, gets some moist
And the thirst is quenched like the heavy rains showering perennially in the green climes.
When I see your beautiful frame , my gaze unmoved , my heart stands still , my mind sojourns the ethereal realm where I  and you tread and play on the unfathomable heavens, where no foolish faith shackles us nor do we chain our souls to the forged notions of the man made world.
Let us be free, let not the rules rule us and let not be the slaves fettered in the caverns of darkenss.

,though this darkness is our path where we must have our  moments of solitude, but beyond this cavern is a paradise awaiting and I already see myself  merged in you.


I have seen you in the sun kissed fields

I have seen you in the sun kissed fields
donned in the red ethnic garb studded with
shimmering  bits of glass and your red chunri lying on the yellow turf.

I have gazed you for hours , while you were still standing mesmerized by the warm wind blowing and feeling your bare waist and parlty covered back, adorned with strings dangling down .

I have looked at  you reposing on the golden grass,your black curls restless tingling your face , and your fair hands tucking them behind your rosy neck.



How often have I spotted those ruddy lips , on your fair face, and how so often have I thought to pull you to me, take you in my arms , caress your frame and press my lips to yours , kiss your neck , your full breasts and kill myself in your arms.

How often I have loved those glaring eyes at me
With more pride growing each day
And your treading back without turning once
And see my longing  eyes.

Why don’t you stop , for a while and let the moment stand still so I gaze you for some moments more , till eternally like a mist in the mountains , like the spirit of the woods , you fade away from my dreams.








No comments:

Post a Comment