Wednesday, July 4, 2018

The Owl 🦉...................................
In the deep dark forest beneath the sprinkled moonlight, perched strongly on a bough,you sit there alone - a solitary hermit with great brown eyes  having a deep unfathomable secret.      
You see me from there as if you want to say something? Or are  you really saying? I sometimes wonder what have you got in those dark brown eyes. Have they anything to tell? You mesmerize me by  a secretive look. Your occult presence enchants me. You are  the brown beautiful fairy of the  woods intriguing me more and more that the more I try to decipher you, the more I drown into   your murky brown marshy eyes. You seem tranquil  but your calm exterior betrays your turbulent inner life. You know a lot what I don't and  I know not what you know. You are all knowledge. You are a reservoir of wisdom and so I want to become like you. Give me your nice brown colour. Paint me brown. Let my fair hue transform  and make me another owl. Come in me,  fly to me, I am all  yours. Let me make you mine and reside in you forever  the rest of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment