Wednesday, July 4, 2018

"Wish"                                                               You are Really Really Really  beautiful. Your dusky hue smittens me to death. Wish I could touch  your lips with my nimble fingers and kiss your cheeks with my eyes shut down. Wish I get to intensely embrace you and hold you in my arms. Wish I could savour your succulent lips like drinking ambrosia of the heavens and I wish  I could  feel your soft soft flesh on my neck, my breasts, my entire frame and then wish your soul entered mine, while the dance of love  would  carry us to death and take us far , far away to another celestial realm where we would walk with the stars,frolic on the clouds till we come back in our own bodies and then we realize that this world is just made for wishes devoid of hopes and we must live without hopes, forsake our wishes, desert our dreams. This is not a wonderland where desires become true. This is not a faery land where potions make us fall in love. This is the real world where no such things happen. What happens then? -nothing... we only wish, then feel hopeless and live with that despair all our lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment