Wednesday, July 4, 2018

When your eyes..................


When your eyes met mine  I knew not what this first step meant, I was oblivious of the storm that would assault me and sweep me away off my feet. My heart was no more mine. I had lost it. My mind was usurped by you, my soul kissed your soul and then I could  see you far over there from my own home looking at the moon dreamily and seeing my face in hers.  I could see that despair in your eyes, I could see that hopelessness which was to seperate me from you. I could see the whole when I tapped into your pure light and through your eyes  you invited me to peep in your soul. I understood what you meant, but I was remorsed as when I came near your home, you banged the door shut on my face and I knew why  but I was hurt. I felt lost, I felt vacant. I felt parched as after the cool fresh amorous showers that you had drenched me  with, you threw me alone into a vast desert for me to wail alone. Nothing was left. The door was shut. Eternally shut.

No comments:

Post a Comment